Exafore Oy (Business ID 2723792-1)
Hermiankatu 6-8 D
33720 Tampere, Finland
2. Contact person for register matters
Name: Birge Kuusjärvi
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What is the purpose and the legal basis of processing personal data?
The purposes of processing personal data are:
- the delivery and development of our products and services,
- fulfilling our contractual and other promises and obligations,
- maintenance and taking care of the customer relationship.
The basis of processing personal data is our legitimate interest based on customer relationship and/or other relevant connection and to perform a contract.
4. What data do we process?
We process the following personal data of the customers/data subjects in connection with the customer register:
- Name of the contact person (data subject),
- Title and/or position of the contact person,
- Contact information of the contact person:
- email address,
- phone number,
- street address, if necessary.
- Any consents or prohibitions relating to the processing of customer’s personal data (e.g. relating to direct marketing),
- Information relating to the customer relationship and the contract, such as past and current contracts and orders, user profile formed based on the customer relationship, call recordings, correspondence with the customer/data subject and other contacts,
- Information of the participants to events and possible information regarding the event, such as special diets,
- Other necessary information of the customer relating to the customer relationship with data subject’s consent or another applicable legal basis.
5. From where do we receive data?
Personal data in our customer register is collected from the customers themselves in the context of our business operations.
For the purposes described in this privacy notice, personal data may also be collected and updated from publicly available sources and based on information received from the authorities or other third parties within the limits of the applicable laws and regulations. Such updating of data is performed manually or by automated means.
6. To whom do we disclose data, and do we transfer data outside EU or the EEA?
We don’t disclose data from the register to external parties.
Personal data is transferred to our subcontractors who process personal data on our behalf. We have outsourced IT management to an external service provider on whose administrated and secured server the personal data is stored.
Personal data is not transferred outside the EU/EEA.
7. How do we protect the data and how long do we store them?
Only those of our employees, who on behalf of their work are entitled to process customer data, are entitled to use the system containing personal data. Each user has a personal username and password to the system. The data is collected into databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical measures. The databases and their backup copies are in locked premises and can be accessed only by certain pre-designated persons.
We assess the need for data storage regularly taking into account the applicable legislation. In addition, we take care of such reasonable actions that ensure no incompatible, outdated or inaccurate personal data is stored in the register taking into account the purpose of the processing. We correct or erase such data without delay.
8. What are your rights as a data subject?
You have the right to inspect the personal data stored in the register concerning yourself and the right to demand rectification or erasure of the data. If you have access to your data, you may edit the data yourself. Insofar as the processing is based on consent, you also have the right to withdraw or change your consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal of the consent.
You have the right to object or to demand restriction of the processing of your data and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
On grounds relating to your particular situation, you also have the right to object other processing activities when the legal basis of processing is legitimate interest. In connection with your request, you shall identify the specific situation, based on which you object to the processing. We can refuse the request of objection only on legal grounds.
9. Who can you be in contact with?